|Omni-Channel Director - Luxury Fashion Brand|
|서류전형 -> 1차면접 -> 2차면접||영어 상|
- In collaboration with the Zone Managing Director and Omni-channel HQ team in Rome, develop and drive an innovative, robust, forward-thinking and integrated Omni-channel strategy and continuously seek opportunities & tools to enhance & fuel the growth of the Omni-channel mindset within the Region and the Store Network.
- Collaborate & partner with Marketing, Operations, Merchandising and Retail Functions in order to provide Clients with 360 commercial and CRM strategies and to reach business goals.
- Own the Regional ecommerce P&L and be responsible of driving sales and profitability.
- Continuously examine & analyze the digital business from sales, merchandising, marketing and operations perspective & use this data to further drive ecommerce sales.
- Develop business cases and partnerships in the execution of growth initiatives (new launches, services and/or categories, localization by market).
- Be the advocate for regional needs within HQ omni-channel roadmap.
- Maximize in-store usage of the Omni-channel functionalities and tools within Clienteling app; provide guidance and training where necessary, in collaboration with Retail Training team.
- Develop and ensure CRM key programs or campaigns through complementing and targeted in-store digital actions to engage and nurture the relationship with both New and Existing clients.
- Analyze and manage results on Client’s KPIs, both qualitative and quantitative, drive right actions on them as opportunities arise and continuously promote the importance of Clienteling within the store network.
- Transform the organization of the Client Services centers and build them as revenue channels, combining the service to clients with conversion rate.
- Lead, develop and inspire the teams across the three functions ensuring they have a clear vision and understanding of the overall Fendi strategy, and the role they have in its success.
- Ensure each team member understands their role in each event /experience and ensure responsibilities and activities are properly allocated.
- Assess team members’ performance and support them in continuously improving and elevating their skills.
- Minimum 10 years of retail experience. Fashion or luxury is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork, especially ability to communicate with retail teams.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines, good at prioritization.
- Availability to periodically travel to visit markets in scope.
- Significant track record in running a successful ecommerce business and managing its P&L.
- Proven people leader with the ability to inspire, lead, motivate & develop diverse teams at all levels.
- A true team player who enjoys working in an environment which will stretch & expose them to working across multiple departments & teams.
- High energy individual who thrives working in a fast paced and evolving organization.
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision and/or goal.
- Commercial acumen.
- Fluent in English